If you are… I’m sure you are looking for tips & advice. You must have questions like..
- How do I come up with a down payment?
- How much of a down payment do I need to buy a home?
- Are there any tips for a first time home buyer in Ocean County NJ?
- Are there any special programs for a first time home buyer in Lacey, NJ vs. Manahawkin, NJ for example?
- Should I rent a home in NJ or buy a home in NJ?
- Will I like owning a home in my home town?
- How do I go about buying my first home?
- What are closing costs and how much are they?
- Are there rebates for first time home buyers in NJ?
- Do you have any tips and advice for a first time home buyer?
To answer all of your questions- I can help you. Just reach out and I will assist you in the process. I know buying a home, whether it be the first time or not, is a big investment and as great of an adventure, a scary one! I have compiled a lot of informative articles for the home buying process in NJ as well as tips and advice for first time home buyers in NJ.
But as always, I’m here to help- anytime!