- Request & Review the Property Condition Disclosure Statement.
- Did you observe any repairs? What will they cost? Are the sellers willing to share the cost?
- How long has the home been on the Market?
- What is the current market status? Is it a Buyers / Sellers market?
- Are there multiple offers in?
- What is the sellers situation? Have they identified their next location? Think of your timeline needed.
- Ensure it meets the items on your wish list? You can change cosmetic things, but you CANNOT change location or property size. Also, adding / changing layouts of rooms will require more time and money.
- Prepare the Contract of Sale (your offer) & your agent will submit it!
- Upon receipt from the seller, negotiations will begin. A seller can do any of the following while they work to obtain the most solid offer to get their house sold. They can…
- Counter your offer. This can volley back and forth (while the home remains on the market!)
- Accept your offer.
- Reject your offer with no counter.
- Ask for your Highest & Best. This is typically when multiple offers are in.
- Timing & Deadlines will unfold for the
- Real Estate Professionals should be
Lined Up for the next steps
- I will help you through it all !