I have compiled the best articles, blog posts and resources to provide you with information for buying a home in NJ.
Here is where you will find tips such as:
- Researching to buy your first NJ home or your tenth!
- Ways to save for a down payment
- Is now the right time to rent or buy a NJ home
- How to buy a home in NJ- primary residence, vacation or investment
- Finding a real estate agent/REALTOR® to work with
- Foreclosure & Short Sales in NJ information
- What is the MLS (multiple listing service) and how to use this for your home search with your real estate agent
- The real estate transaction itself and what to expect through the process
- crafting a winning offer
- home inspections
- closing table
- Tons of home buying tips and ideas on home buying, whether your first home or tenth!
Buying a house is one of the biggest milestones you will reach, and your home is your most valuable asset. Know what is going on! And since you are not the REALTOR® and this is not your area of expertise, make sure you choose somebody you can rely on and that you trust. I’m always adding more content, so subscribe to the newsletter for more tips direct to your inbox or follow me on Facebook as I will add more there as well.
Hover over Buying Tips to view blog posts and articles for a specific category.